|Profile:||Senior Quality Analyst|
|Experience:||3 to 5 Years|
|Location:||Sector-62, Noida (Hybrid)|
|Job Type:||Full-Time / Permanent|
The quality analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects.
The successful candidate will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines.
Also responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making improvise Test plans which are used by testing team as well as development team and perform User acceptance testing in the final project.
- Perform end to end manual testing on application and execute the test cases.
- Perform Dynamic Testing for various mobile application testing.
- Perform Functional, GUI Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Black Box Testing and Integration Testing.
- Perform UAT Testing, Regression Testing and Re-Testing.
- Update and execute test cases according to requirements.
- Log defect by using defect tracking tool JIRA and manual testing.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
- Have good experience of working under Agile Methodology and different project methodologies.
- Should have 2+ years of hands-on experience with QA Tools- Postman / Swagger / Browserstack.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely good communication skills (written and verbal both) & presentation skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- 5 Days work week.
- Hybrid Work Mode.
Experience Required: 3-5 years