|Profile:||React Native Developer|
|Experience||2 to 5 years|
|Job Type||Full Time / Permanent|
- We are looking for a React Native Developer who has experience in Mobile Application Development on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in a team and has worked in projects using SCRUM/AGILE methodologies.
- As a React Native Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications. As a React Native Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end technologies, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- React Native
- Pixel Perfect (able to decode from design to product)
- Experience with flexbox for different devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Detailed focused
- Problem solver
- Team Player
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in React Native development and design.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- FLux, Redux, RxJS are preferable.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean Typescript code.
- Well-versed with Google Maps APIs, Social Networking integration like Facebook, Gmail & Twitter, Push Notifications (using GCM), GPS tracking, Local database, payment gateway, Third-party library integration, eCommerce apps, App version upgrade, Number Verification, Phone Contacts List.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage, Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notification.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarities with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, and Gradle
- Experience with offline storage, performance tuning, etc.
- Experience in developing cross-platform applications with sound knowledge of Native components like photos, gallery, camera, locations, calendar, scheduler, and events.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, and SVN, etc.
- Proficiency with HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Hands-on Experience in incorporating different CSS frameworks in UI such as Bootstrap/React strap/Material UI etc
Sound knowledge of pre-processor scripting languages such as SCSS, Less, etc
- Good understanding of NPM modules, Webpack, etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, new user-facing features using React Native
- Responsible for developing and deploying apps across IOS and Android.
- Implement complex business logic on the client-side.
- Perform client-side validations.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Work with a team to address requirement questions.
- Work with peers and team leads in a collaborative and shared-learning environment.
- Participate in team meetings, Scrum calls, and client meetings.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
CodeStore is certified Partnered with | ISO | AWS | Microsoft | Azure | Google | other Cloud Platforms
We are an ambitious team with a mission of ‘Design | Innovate | Create’ and strives for quality work. CodeStore Technologies provide complete software solutions to our international clients. We have been in existence since 2015 and have successfully delivered many enterprise-level applications using the latest technologies and are continuously evolving and upgrading both our skills, as well as the products that we develop. This profile offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the growing Digital Transformation -IT Solutions companies. We are looking for strong-headed people to join us and be a part of this “Work Hard and Party Hard Culture”.
- 5 Days Working
- Health Insurance