|Profile:||Quality Assurance Analyst (Manual)|
|Job Type||Full Time / Permanent|
We are looking for a Quality Analyst who has a minimum 2 years of experience in Manual testing for web and mobile applications, who can work independently as well as in a team, and is well versed in designing test cases and executing them as per the test plans drawn in coordination with Test Lead.
With this position, you will be responsible for writing test cases for our applications and software.
- Web/Mobile Application Testing
- Jira/Any Bug tracking tool
- API testing
Role & Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and important feedback
- Build detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and supervise bugs
- Perform detailed regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Supervise debugging process results
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Hands-on experience with Bug tracking and Project Management tool JIRA.
- Proficient in testing Web applications. Hands-on experience in API testing
- Involved in retesting & regression testing, validation of fixes, and maintenance of bug tracking documentation.
- Daily scrum meeting to discuss issues and daily tasks.
- Ability to think strategically, demonstrating critical thought in a complex business environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting with minimal direction/supervision
- Demonstrated effective professional communication (written and verbal) skills
- Basic SQL Knowledge for Database Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Quality Assurance best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
CodeStore is certified Partnered with | ISO | AWS | Microsoft | Azure | Google | other Cloud Platforms
We are an ambitious team with a mission of ‘Design | Innovate | Create’ and strives for quality work. We provide complete software solutions to our international clients. We have been in existence since 2015 and have successfully delivered many enterprise-level applications using the latest technologies and are continuously evolving and upgrading both our skills, as well as the products that we develop. This profile offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the growing Digital Transformation -IT Solutions companies. We are looking for strong-headed people to join us and be a part of this “Work Hard and Party Hard Culture”