|Profile:||Software Project Manager|
|Location:||Sector- 62, Noida (Hybrid)|
|Experience:||3 to 6 Years|
|Job Type:||Full-Time / Permanent|
As a software project manager, you will be working closely with multiple disciplines while leading a team of talented software engineers who are responsible for building and delivering innovative software solutions.
The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
Also you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines and laying out communication strategies.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software project to clients and performing regular checks on the project’ performance.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager.
- Must be from IT Industry, PMP / SCRUM Certified Preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to state complex subjects simply for a variety of audiences.
- Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly and identify the problems that need to be solved.
- Experience and well-versed in leading in an Agile development environment.
- Proven experience in Project Management, Project Time Estimation and Software Development.
- Must have prior experience with Azure Devops & MS Projects with sound knowledge of Azure Devops Boards.
- Good working knowledge of project cost analysis and gap analysis.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 5 Days work week.
- Hybrid Work Mode.
Experience Required: 3-6 years