|Location||Sector- 62, Noida|
|Experience||7 + years|
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a facilitative leader, a scrum master who is proactive and resolves issues and ensures that the team adheres to process with quality. One who knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects. Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together. Can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Helps team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them. Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process. Ability to track and remove impediments.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Direct reporting to Directors.
- Seven or more years project management experience in I.T.
- Adept with Industry coding standards and estimation techniques.
- Thrives in collaborative environment.
- Good communications skills, with clients, team and stakeholders.
- Business & IT strategy experience.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
- PMP certification
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed.
- Creates/Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Maintains project objectives.
- Coordinate internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- The project manager must also define, schedule and accurately estimate the task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Connect with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps according to business needs.
- Proven working experience in IT project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Time Management
- Quality & Satisfaction
- PMO experience
- Experience in Agile teams
- ITIL or ITSM certifications