Call Us Today! +91 8069195500 | +1 (302) 520-2820|

What if I’m not satisfied with the developer’s work?

Although, it’s most unlikely if you’re not satisfied with your assigned, if you are then you have the full liberty to report any kind of dissatisfaction with your project to your service manager, who mediates, understand the issues, and suggest a favourable solution to it. If needed, It is also possible to change your developer.

Go to Top