|Profile:||Visual and Graphic Designer|
|Experience:||2 to 5 yrs|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, and design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interaction
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- A penchant for details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Design and implement creatives.
- Always strive to deliver intuitive and user- friendly solutions. Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Test new ideas before implementing them.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and client-centric approach.
- Knowledge of responsive UI Designs.
- Efficient Knowledge of Adobe XD and InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Knowledge of PSD to HTML conversion is a must.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows.
- Good time-management skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
Experience Required: 2-4 years