|Profile:||Dot Net Lead|
|Experience||7 to 10 yrs|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coding for high-risk/high-complexity areas or establishing patterns for other developers to follow.
- Collaborating with Product Managers/Architects on establishing requirements and overall design
- Collaborating with management to develop overall project schedules while providing accurate development estimates and identification/mitigation of project risks
- Ensuring quality through code reviews and other tools such as peer programming with other team members
- Review and product documentation
- Consultation with other departments for the creation of training or other go-to-market materials
- Provide management with key feedback and assistance for personnel evaluations and development plans
- Research into new tools, techniques, and best practices + facilitating knowledge sharing within the team
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Project Management skills.
- Previous experience leading development teams is a plus.
- Application of agile development processes in a leadership capacity.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
- Ability to manage large scale web/database applications.
- Should have a working knowledge of using the latest development tools and techniques.
- Must have good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- AWS, Azure, DevOps, Deployment
- Repository Pattern
- Pattern and Practices (Like factory, singleton, etc.)
- Dependency Injection